Spending time on the farm is more than just growing vegetables. It’s about connecting with our community over amazing food, in the garden with great friends.
Throughout the year Rainshadow Organics hosts Longtable Dinners on the farm consisting of three courses created from our beautiful organic produce, grains, and meats.
We are very excited to share the bounty and beauty of the farm with you.
***Due to COVID-19, all of our 2020 Longtable dinners have adopted a more intimate style. We will be plating all meals and seating parties 6 feet apart. We can only host up to 20 people on our deck for our 2020 Longtable dinners. Please see our event calendar to reserve your tickets.
2020 SUMMER/FALL LONGTABLE DATES
- Friday, April 24th – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, May 22nd – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, June 26th – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, July 24th – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, August 28th – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, September 25th – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, October 23rd – Farm Store Deck
- Friday, November 20th – Farm Store Deck (covered and heated)
- Solstice Dinner: Friday, December 18th – Farm Store Deck (covered and heated)
Our Longtable dinners are served as a traditional plated 3 course meal. The Longtables begin at 6:00pm with a cash bar. Dinner will follow with a salad course, a main dish, and dessert.
*Our Longtable dinners are NO LONGER BYOB. We now have our liquor license at Rainshadow and we will be proud to serve Central Oregons finest selections of wine and beer at a cash bar in our Farm Store.*
Refund policy: We can change or cancel your tickets with a full refund up to 5 days before the event.
We can accommodate for any dietary restrictions for our events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days in advance to an event with your dietary restrictions.