The secret to a person’s heart without growing their stomach is giving them the pizza they want, whilst removing most of the cheese and bread (They won’t notice the difference). This allows all the yummy goodness of your favorite pizza with far fewer calories and carbs! It’s important to note that this recipe can be amended to mirror your favorite toppings and should only be used as a guide to your true happiness. This recipe is for my favorite, supreme. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it!Ingredients:2 lb of pureed end-of-summer tomatoes, or preserved, if you must5oz pepperoni (the more No’s the better, i.e. No hormones, No garbage…)5oz Salami (again with as many No’s as possible)5 oz Bacon8 oz sliced Organic Crimini Mushrooms 1 cup loosely packed chopped Sorrel leaves1/4 cup chiffonade Basil leaves1 can Black Olives sliced5 cloves minced Garlic¼ cup chopped parsley 1 medium yellow onion diced2 large bell peppers, chopped1 Tablespoon Oregano1 Tablespoon Marjoram8 oz fresh Mozzarella, shredded or chopped
- I start with quartering the sliced meats so they become more bite sized. I add them to a skillet on medium high to begin crisping.
- Add minced Garlic and diced Onion, then caramelize on medium high heat in the pepperoni/salami/bacon drippings.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and peppers.
- Add fresh oregano and marjoram.
- Learn how to spell Marjoram.
- Let all ingredients to reduce and combine, top with Mozzarella, basil, and parsley.
- Cover pan with lid to melt cheese to desired gooeyness, pour in a bowl and serve with your favorite crackers or veggies, or whatever you like to dip! This feeds a million people, so be sure to share 🙂